Triton College’s newly renovated Fitness Center will soon be ready to serve as a resource to help community members keep their fitness and wellness goals on track.
Whether you prefer free weights, cardio, classes or a combination — the new 6,000 square foot center will feature top of the line equipment along with experienced Fitness Center staff and instructors who will guide you on your path to fitness.
The new Fitness Center is set to open Monday, Aug. 21. It will be located on the lower level of the R Building, on the east side of the Triton College Campus, 2000 Fifth Ave.
Fitness Center Features:
- Full line of cardio equipment
- Treadmills, elliptical trainers, spin bikes, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, row machines, C5x climbmills.
- Full series of Matrix strength machines
- Power platforms and free weights
- Indoor walking/running track
- Three newly designed group fitness rooms
- Personal training room with all necessary equipment for students to learn proper technique and instruction
- Newly renovated locker rooms with individual shower stalls
Regular Fitness Center Hours (Starting Aug. 21):
Monday-Thursday – 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday – Closed
How to Join:
Register for a class (credit) PED 106 Total Fitness or (noncredit) PED C37 Total Fitness.
Upon registration, you will be enrolled in a class with an experienced fitness instructor and will have access to the facility during any of its regularly scheduled hours. The instructor will guide you on how to use the various machines and equipment, as well as assist you in creating a fitness program to help you reach your individual goals.
For more information or to sign up to use the Fitness Center, please call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3825, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.