Even though summer is in full swing, now is the time to start thinking about enrolling for the upcoming fall semester at Triton College. Luckily, registering for classes has never been easier, thanks to Triton’s Super Saturday enrollment event.
The one-stop registration event is Saturday, Aug. 12, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m., in the Learning Resource
Center (A Building) located on the west side of campus, 2000 Fifth Ave., River Grove.
From counselors on hand to ensure students enroll in the classes that best fit their goals and schedule,
to financial aid specialists who will help craft a plan to pay for school, Super Saturday will provide current and prospective Triton students everything they need to get ready for the fall semester, which starts Aug. 21.
During the event, students can:
· Complete their application.
· Register for classes.
· Take placement tests.
· Participate in the new student orientation.
· Meet with financial aid advisors and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
· Tour the campus.
· Enter a raffle to win a free three-credit hour class.
Students attending the event should bring:
· Photo ID.
· Copies of their ACT results.
· Transcripts for college level coursework completed at another college/university. Copies of their (or their parents’) tax returns (to complete the financial aid application).
For more information, call (708) 456-0300, Ext. 3130.