Triton College Bookstore
Apply for a temporary position today at www.bookstorejobs.com or apply in person in the C building
Part Time Dispatcher – Triton College Police Department
must be able to work 24- 30 hours weekly, including weekends, overnight and holidays
Duties: receive incoming phone calls, walk in and radio communications and screens, directs and documents calls. Others include monitor and respond to alarms, data transmission and police/ fire communications.
- H.S diploma or GED
- 18 years of age or older
- computer literate
- pass written polygraph and drug screening
- background check and oral interview
- pass Law Enforcement Agencies Data System test
- pass FEMA National Incident Management test
- must have a clear speaking voice and ability to interact with people
- must write and type at a professional level
$8.25 to start and $10.00 after completion of the probation period. Pick up and application at the Triton College Police Department, contact Officer Kemph @708-456-0300 ext 3879 with any questions.
Housing: Apartments for Rent
$400 / 1br – his spacious updated vintage unit features beautiful hardwood floors t (Oak Park IL)
This spacious updated vintage unit features beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Kitchen has 42″ maple cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Light filled Living room features bay window and vintage sconces. Built-ins in hallway. Top it off with laundry in unit. Walk to Blue or Green Lines.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
$638 Nice Huge Studio’s (Oak Park, IL)
Hey, I have some nice size studio with heat included and lots of closet space, You must meet the requirements in order to be consider for the apartment.
Must have been employed for 1 year or have SSI
Must make 1500 after taxes or SSI
If you are interested please fill free to call Chantrelle @ 773-610-5999
$590 studio-No Dep+$450 1st Mon-Off Sheridan Road (Close to Gold Coast)
Great location with easy access to public transportation and steps to the lakefront beaches.’
It’s only 15 minutes to downtown & Lincoln Park!
* Wall to wall carpeting or hardwood floors.
* Spacious apartments bright and airy some with French doors.
* Oak kitchens and ceramic bath.
* Good closet space.
* Laundry and maintenance on site.
* Public transportation outside your door.
* Great convenience shopping and restaurants.
* Cable ready.
* Heat and Water Included.